Discover the top-rated Car Wash in Dandenong, Victoria, Australia, recognized and reviewed by online customers.
LAVADO AUTOMOBILE DETAILING
- Address: Unit 1/29-39 Kirkham Rd W, Keysborough VIC 3173, Australia
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 5 (112)
- Phone: +61 466 255 601
- Opening hours:
Monday: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PMTuesday: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PMWednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PMThursday: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PMFriday: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PMSaturday: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PMSunday: Closed
How to Find the Best Car Wash Services in Dandenong
If you’re looking for car washes in Dandenong, Victoria, Australia, here are some simple tips to help you find the best options:
- Research online: Start by doing a quick search online for car washes in Dandenong. You’ll be able to find a list of options and their reviews or ratings. Look for ones that have positive feedback and a good reputation.
- Ask for recommendations: Reach out to your friends, family, or colleagues who live in Dandenong and ask for recommendations. They might have personal experiences with car washes in the area and can provide valuable insights.
- Consider the services offered: Look for car washes that offer a range of services to cater to your needs. Some may only provide exterior cleaning, while others may also offer interior detailing or additional services such as waxing or polishing.
- Check the pricing: Compare the prices of different car washes in Dandenong to ensure you’re getting a good deal. However, keep in mind that quality is more important than price. It’s worth paying a little extra for a thorough and high-quality car wash.
- Visit the location: If possible, visit the car wash location in person to assess its cleanliness, equipment, and overall condition. A well-maintained facility is likely to provide better service for your car.
- Read customer reviews and testimonials: Look for customer reviews or testimonials on the car wash’s website or social media platforms. Reading about other people’s experiences can give you a better idea of what to expect.
- Consider convenience: Choose a car wash that is conveniently located for you. It should be easily accessible and preferably close to your home or workplace, so you can conveniently get your car washed when needed.
- Ask about their products: Inquire about the car wash’s cleaning products and equipment. You want to ensure that they use high-quality products that won’t damage your car’s paint or finish.
- Check for any special offers or loyalty programs: Some car washes may offer special promotions or loyalty programs that can save you money in the long run. Consider these options if available.
By following these tips and doing a little research, you can find a reliable and high-quality car wash in Dandenong, Victoria, Australia, to keep your vehicle clean and well-maintained.
The 3 Best Car Wash near Dandenong
Wow Hand Car Wash
- Address: 59-61 Princes Hwy, Dandenong VIC 3175, Australia
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 4.1 (107)
- Phone: +61 3 9793 9881
- Opening hours:
Monday: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PMTuesday: ClosedWednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PMThursday: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PMFriday: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PMSaturday: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PMSunday: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
4 months agoVery poor service I haven’t seen like this before Both of my front floor mats is missing I have been there and ask them why you guys didn’t properly clean my the said we gave u $20 discount and i ask them I didn’t ask you to give me any discount just clean my car properly11 months agoI took my car for a wash today . I paid $100 The guy said that they would polish inside and outside. When I went to pick up the car: They did a very basic wash. There were stains on the body, roof and hood. The guy was insisting that they did polish and I showed him that some spots were even not cleaned let alone polished. He was saying they can show the camera recording that they did polish 😂 The wheels were dirty When I got home, I wiped a part of the bonnet with a paper towel the smokey dirt was coming off. There were obvious stains and smokey dirt which should not exist after polish. The boot was not vacuumed. They vacuumed the boot after I mentioned. I had some clothings in plastic bags in the boot for donation. All they had to do was to move them or push them one side and clean the boot. I showed them the edges of the boot how dirty it was left, the guy said the $100 wash does not include that, it is only done with detailed wash which will cost $250 😂8 months agoOne of the best car washes out there. The boy’s get down and make sure your car is clean as. Been coming here a long time and never disappointed so far 👍2 years agoAwesome car wash and polishing by the owner Sunny. Super cool guy and does a great job. Highly recommended. Till next time amigo. Cheers!6 years agoWARNING
Today i attended “Wow hand car wash” where i paid $25.00 for my car to be cleaned.
After leaving and parking my car in the sun i was taken back and NOT in a good way!
It looked like the car had been cleaned with steel wool! (Pics for your attention – before and after)
Given i had only recently had my car recently professionally detailed and paint corrected, i knew that this damage had only JUST occurred.
I immediately returned to WOW hand car wash to express my dissapointment in which the manager completely denied and removed himself from any responsibility.
I tried to explain that the car had only recently been detailed, he simply didnt want any bar of what i was advising.
I am now out of pocket an additional $600 at a minimum to fix and return my car to its prior state.
FINALLY, DO NOT EVER TAKE YOUR CAR HERE! You dont want to experience the woeful wokmanship that ive just experienced!
Victorian Rentals Melbourne
- Address: 6/95 Cheltenham Rd, Dandenong VIC 3175, Australia
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 4.9 (92)
- Phone: +61 470 227 886
- Opening hours:
Monday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PMTuesday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PMWednesday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PMThursday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PMFriday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PMSaturday: ClosedSunday: Closed
a week agoVictorian Rentals gives its services to one of my fast friend i referred him.Very satisfactory 🙌🏻 . I recommend all of you victorian rentals for car rent and car insurance in Melbournea week agoBest services for Car rents Mohamed Bhai very nice brother always compromising person Always prefer7 months agoThe best rental car service I’ve seen in Melbourne. They’re quite efficient and reliable in their services. I’m getting their services more than one year and didn’t have any issues with them. I recommend everyone who’s looking for rental cars, give them try and you won’t be disappointed5 months agoIf someone want car on rent for ubereat and ride share his is a fantastic place to get. Cheap and reliable price very helpful all staff members thanks8 months agoI have been renting cars from Victorian Rentals since almost 1 years now and I have not regretted it even for a day. The cars are in very good condition and very reliable. Aleem has been of great help and support in any problem or issues related to the car. I would really recommend this place for anyone who wants to rent a car for a long it short time.
Mayani Automotive – Mechanic | Tyres | Car Service Dandenong
- Address: 25 Hammond Rd, Dandenong VIC 3175, Australia
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 4.9 (81)
Top 3 Auto Parts in Dandenong Ranked
The Most Popular Car Wash Types in Australia
Here are the most popular car wash types in Australia:
- Touchless car wash: Touchless car washes are the most popular type of car wash in Australia. They are relatively affordable and can clean your car quickly and easily. Touchless car washes use high-pressure water jets to remove dirt and debris from your car without touching it. This helps to protect your car’s paint from scratches.
- Automatic car wash: Automatic car washes are also popular in Australia. They are more expensive than touchless car washes, but they can clean your car more thoroughly. Automatic car washes use a conveyor belt to move your car through a series of cleaning stations. These stations may include high-pressure water jets, brushes, and waxers.
- Self-service car wash: Self-service car washes are becoming increasingly popular in Australia. They are the most affordable option, but they require you to do the washing yourself. Self-service car washes typically have a variety of cleaning tools available, such as high-pressure water jets, brushes, and vacuums.
- Hand wash: Hand wash car washes are the most expensive type of car wash in Australia, but they offer the best cleaning results. A hand wash will typically include a pre-wash, shampoo, wax, and dry. Hand washes are done by a team of professionals who will take the time to clean your car thoroughly.
The most popular car wash type in Australia will vary depending on your individual needs and preferences. If you are looking for an affordable option that can clean your car quickly and easily, then a touchless car wash is a good choice. If you are looking for a more thorough cleaning, then an automatic car wash or a hand wash may be a better option.
Thank you for reading! If you have any additional information on the best Car Wash in Dandenong, please leave a comment below. We would love to hear from you!