Here is a list of the best Car Wash in Orange, New South Wales, Australia, which have been rated and get positive reviews by users on Google My Business.
Race Track Car Wash (Orange)
- Address: Cnr Byng &, Peisley St, Orange NSW 2800, Australia
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 4.3 (269)
- Phone: +61 2 6361 8338
- Opening hours:
Monday: Open 24 hoursTuesday: Open 24 hoursWednesday: Open 24 hoursThursday: Open 24 hoursFriday: Open 24 hoursSaturday: Open 24 hoursSunday: Open 24 hours
How to Find the Best Car Wash Services in Orange
Getting a car wash in Orange, New South Wales, Australia is easy with the numerous car wash facilities available in the area. Whether you prefer a self-service car wash or a professional hand wash, you can find a car wash that suits your needs. Here are some simple tips to help you find the best car wash in Orange:
- Do your research: Before heading out to get a car wash, it’s a good idea to do some research. Look up car wash facilities in Orange and read reviews from previous customers. This can give you an idea of the quality of service provided by different car wash businesses.
- Consider the type of car wash you want: There are several types of car washes available in Orange, including self-service car washes, automatic car washes, and hand wash facilities. Each type offers different advantages, so consider what you’re looking for in a car wash before making a decision.
- Location: Look for a car wash that is conveniently located for you. Consider factors such as proximity to your home or workplace, as well as the availability of parking space at the car wash facility.
- Services offered: Take into account the services offered by the car wash. Some car washes may offer additional services such as interior cleaning, waxing, or detailing. If you’re looking for a more thorough cleaning, consider choosing a car wash that provides these additional services.
- Price: Compare the prices of different car wash facilities in Orange. While price should not be the sole determining factor, it can help you make a decision if you’re on a tight budget. Keep in mind that cheaper is not always better, and it’s important to find a car wash that offers good value for money.
- Ask for recommendations: If you’re unsure which car wash to choose, ask friends, family, or colleagues for recommendations. They may have had positive experiences with certain car wash facilities in Orange and can provide valuable insights.
By following these simple tips, you can find the best car wash in Orange, New South Wales, Australia, and keep your vehicle looking clean and shiny.
The 3 Best Car Wash near Orange
Top Wash Car Wash & Detailing
- Address: 65 Summer St, Orange NSW 2800, Australia
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 3.9 (138)
- Phone: +61 477 740 911
3 months agoOver priced and under quality worst car wash I have ever had and I paid for the best wash Not even a blower to dry car a bit. Get real people you are just too dear with too little car cleaning2 months agoDo not use this Car wash. Just paid for the “top” option to clean the car. Wash didn’t even dry the water off and left soap all on the windscreen and mirrors. Blatant rip off.6 months agoNot the best wash now they “upgraded” the machines. More expensive and less effective. Can’t use useless air blower anyway as it’s over noise restrictions level.7 months agoJust wanted to clean my car in a timely fashion but it ended up being the opposite, with glitchy functions. The system takes multiple goes for your credit card to be approved (waited 5 minutes for it to work). The pressure soap mode kept cutting off to lower power every 10 seconds. The pure water rinse mode came out with soap mix for 2 minutes. There was no timer for the last 60 seconds of washing that could be heard. Rubbish experience, but if they can fix the above it would be great. I have used this car wash a few times before and it has been fine, so I am not sure what happened today.a year agoPaid $30 for a wash and it was bloody terrible! The car was dirtier going out than it was before the wash. There used to be great service and care before but now it appears there may be different staff etc. I asked a staff member why the most expensive wash seemed to br exactly the same as a cheaper one. Their response “Oh you just don’t realise the extras are added into the normal cleaning” What??? Never going back…. bit sad after years of great service.
- Address: 98 Icely Rd, Orange NSW 2800, Australia
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 4.8 (22)
- Phone: +61 428 999 122
- Opening hours:
Monday: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PMTuesday: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PMWednesday: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PMThursday: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PMFriday: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PMSaturday: ClosedSunday: Closed
2 months agoHad our MG Elite SUV detailed today. Fantastic job by Phil. So happy with the attention to the detail and the finished result. Worth every cent and so grateful for the professional service and communication. Highly recommend this business and service. Many thanks6 months agoI have had a detail done in the past and could have done better myself. But at Amazing Detail I was Amazed! They did an excellent job in every part of the vehicle. They are not cheap and I’m someone that doesn’t like giving my money away but I was happy in this case to hand it over. I will use them again.10 months agoWe had the inside of our VW Golf detailed this week and I couldn’t be happier. Great price and the car looks brand new again. I will definitely be using this service for all our vehicles.2 years agoHad two vehicles done (SUV and hatch) over a couple of different days. Phil was great to communicate with us and maintain flexibility around our fluid personal circumstances. He did his best to value our time and custom when we had to make changes.
The work done came up really nicely. We keep our cars relatively clean where we can, but a couple of dogs do their best to make it a challenge. Remnant hair was removed by Phil’s hard work, and the wheels, tyres, and paintwork came up a treat.
Good value for the effort he needs to put in. Fair price (and full breakdown of prices listed on his website), and entirely friendly with an obviously solid work ethic.
Thanks again. See you next time.3 years agoPhil has looked after both mine and my partners cars for the past 3 years and has always provided a top notch service and results. Regular paint maintenance just like regular servicing I have found is always cheaper than resurrecting damaged paint however I have seen first hand some impressive results from Phil’s hard work and expertise in paint correction which I’m sure the owners would have been blown away upon receiving their finished vehicles. Although probably not the cheapest, Amazing Detail in my opinion provides the highest quality in town. Thanks Phil for looking after us. Regards Mark
Mark’s detailing orange nsw
- Address: 3 Eurawillah St, Orange NSW 2800, Australia
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 5 (8)
The Top 3 Automatic Car Washes in Orange
The Most Popular Car Wash Types in Australia
Here are the most popular car wash types in Australia:
- Touchless car wash: Touchless car washes are the most popular type of car wash in Australia. They are relatively affordable and can clean your car quickly and easily. Touchless car washes use high-pressure water jets to remove dirt and debris from your car without touching it. This helps to protect your car’s paint from scratches.
- Automatic car wash: Automatic car washes are also popular in Australia. They are more expensive than touchless car washes, but they can clean your car more thoroughly. Automatic car washes use a conveyor belt to move your car through a series of cleaning stations. These stations may include high-pressure water jets, brushes, and waxers.
- Self-service car wash: Self-service car washes are becoming increasingly popular in Australia. They are the most affordable option, but they require you to do the washing yourself. Self-service car washes typically have a variety of cleaning tools available, such as high-pressure water jets, brushes, and vacuums.
- Hand wash: Hand wash car washes are the most expensive type of car wash in Australia, but they offer the best cleaning results. A hand wash will typically include a pre-wash, shampoo, wax, and dry. Hand washes are done by a team of professionals who will take the time to clean your car thoroughly.
The most popular car wash type in Australia will vary depending on your individual needs and preferences. If you are looking for an affordable option that can clean your car quickly and easily, then a touchless car wash is a good choice. If you are looking for a more thorough cleaning, then an automatic car wash or a hand wash may be a better option.
Thank you for reading! If you have any additional information on the best Car Wash in Orange, please leave a comment below. Karinov.co.id would love to hear from you!