Discover the top-rated Car Wash in Quakers Hill, New South Wales, Australia, recognized and reviewed by online customers.
Maxi Shine Car & Dog Wash
- Address: 370 Vardys Rd, Kings Park NSW 2148, Australia
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 4.1 (322)
- Phone: +61 1300 521 138
- Opening hours:
Monday: Open 24 hoursTuesday: Open 24 hoursWednesday: Open 24 hoursThursday: Open 24 hoursFriday: Open 24 hoursSaturday: Open 24 hoursSunday: Open 24 hours
How to Find the Best Car Wash Services in Quakers Hill
To get car washes in Quakers Hill, New South Wales, Australia, follow these simple tips:
- Research Different Car Wash Options: Start by researching different car wash facilities in Quakers Hill. Look for places that offer professional car washing services.
- Read Reviews and Recommendations: Before choosing a car wash, read online reviews and recommendations from local residents. This will give you an idea of the quality of service provided by different car wash facilities.
- Compare Prices and Services: Compare the prices and services offered by different car wash facilities in the area. Some may offer basic wash services, while others may provide additional services such as waxing, interior cleaning, and detailing.
- Consider Convenience: Choose a car wash that is convenient for you. Look for a facility that is close to your home or office, and offers flexible operating hours.
- Check for Special Offers: Keep an eye out for special offers and discounts. Many car wash facilities in Quakers Hill offer promotional deals and loyalty programs that can help you save money on regular car washes.
- Make an Appointment or Visit: Once you have selected a car wash facility, you can either make an appointment or visit them directly. Call ahead to make sure they can accommodate you or check their availability online.
- Follow Maintenance Tips: After getting your car washed, follow maintenance tips provided by the car wash facility to ensure that your car stays clean and protected for longer.
By following these tips, you can easily find a reliable car wash facility in Quakers Hill, New South Wales, Australia that suits your needs and keeps your car looking its best.
The 3 Best Car Wash near Quakers Hill
ABC Hand Car Wash and Car Detailing Blacktown
- Address: 5/148 Sunnyholt Rd, Blacktown NSW 2148, Australia
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 4.4 (307)
- Phone: +61 2 9679 9336
- Opening hours:
Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PMTuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PMWednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PMThursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PMFriday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PMSaturday: 7:00 AM – 5:00 PMSunday: 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
a month agoUpdate: **Changing my four star to a two-star review.
Been frequenting this place as usual after I liked it the first time, but I’ve had an incident that made me change my opinion of this place.
I brought in my car for a mini detail + hand polish service and they did an adequate job on the car as far as a mini detail goes. It wasn’t until on my way back home that I noticed that my toll tag had been broken and was lying under the driver’s seat. I initially thought that my car’s music had drowned off the beep sound but I couldn’t have been more wrong. Mistakes happen, I wouldn’t have been as disappointed as I am if they would have sorted it out in a straightforward way. I probably won’t be going here anymore.
Past Review: The service was much better than your typical franchise car wash. It’s also one of the highly rated car wash you’d probably find around Blacktown.
I opted for the Super Premium + Hand Polish ($95) and the entire thing took about 30 mins or so. The overall service was definitely good, but not the best one for the price you’re paying. The wash was great and very thorough but I found a few small uneven polish spread on my car’s bonnet area. Nothing major, but yeah maybe a little bit extra attention to detail would’ve made it excellent.
There’s nice indoor and outdoor seating area, you get free coffee, and the customer service is good. I’ll most probably go again.4 months agoI used ABC Car Wash to do a full detail on my car so I can sell it, I was impressed with how the car came out, it looks even better than when I bought it. Highly recommend those guys, very professional and friendly staff, never going to another car wash again.8 months agoExcellent service, friendly and funny manager. Very efficient and manager goes above and beyond. Well done, keep up the good work. Friendliest car wash manager I have come across. Thanks, regards Michael.6 months agoThe Full detail made my car as good as brand new. They didn’t miss a spot and my expectations were exceeded. Job done in 5 hours which is faster than industry standards.
They are very well mannered and courteous & it makes it even better as usually the business is super busy.
Pricing probably slightly above market, however, it’s bang for buck, the effects are longer lasting and I doubt the quality can be matched by those offering cheaper options.
To test waters you can try the most basic option, even then you will be surprised with their extensive care factor.
Honest experience from Rasul.4 months agoI was very happy with their level of cleaning and communication. They were able to remove all the dog hair and the stubborn stains caused by the kids in the back seat. I’d definitely use them again.
Ashlar Hand Car Wash Cafe
- Address: 47-51 Richmond Rd, Blacktown NSW 2148, Australia
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 3.7 (299)
- Phone: +61 2 9679 8704
- Opening hours:
Monday: 7:30 AM – 5:00 PMTuesday: 7:30 AM – 5:00 PMWednesday: 7:30 AM – 5:00 PMThursday: 7:30 AM – 5:00 PMFriday: 7:30 AM – 5:00 PMSaturday: 7:30 AM – 5:00 PMSunday: 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
a month agoAbsolutely great services! – Staffs are so polite – Workers are very professional – Money wise super affordable. Overall great place to make your vehicle looks brand new 👌 ✨️8 months agoThis is the best car wash in town. I have tried all the other car washes in town and this place is by far the best. My car always comes out looking brand new and the the customer service and coffee is excellent.11 months agoWahsed my car here which to my consideration will be the last time. I didn’t get a chance to see the reviews as I was in a rush but boy ohh boy every engry person with 1 star reviews are not wrong. Total waste of money as your car will not be washed and cleaned to your liking tho it will smell like rotting when you drive out.a year agoThe work these guys put in is incredible. At times the wait can be a little bit but rest assured knowing your getting your car back looking like it came out the dealership. Great Job guys, would definitely recommend.3 months agoIf I could I would give them 0 star. charged me $300 for single cab detailing inside & outside And the result was absolutely terrible. Won’t use them again
Five Star Hand Car Wash
- Address: Unit 1A/2 Acres Rd, Kellyville NSW 2155, Australia
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 4.7 (258)
The Top 3 Automatic Car Washes in Quakers Hill
The Most Popular Car Wash Types in Australia
Here are the most popular car wash types in Australia:
- Touchless car wash: Touchless car washes are the most popular type of car wash in Australia. They are relatively affordable and can clean your car quickly and easily. Touchless car washes use high-pressure water jets to remove dirt and debris from your car without touching it. This helps to protect your car’s paint from scratches.
- Automatic car wash: Automatic car washes are also popular in Australia. They are more expensive than touchless car washes, but they can clean your car more thoroughly. Automatic car washes use a conveyor belt to move your car through a series of cleaning stations. These stations may include high-pressure water jets, brushes, and waxers.
- Self-service car wash: Self-service car washes are becoming increasingly popular in Australia. They are the most affordable option, but they require you to do the washing yourself. Self-service car washes typically have a variety of cleaning tools available, such as high-pressure water jets, brushes, and vacuums.
- Hand wash: Hand wash car washes are the most expensive type of car wash in Australia, but they offer the best cleaning results. A hand wash will typically include a pre-wash, shampoo, wax, and dry. Hand washes are done by a team of professionals who will take the time to clean your car thoroughly.
The most popular car wash type in Australia will vary depending on your individual needs and preferences. If you are looking for an affordable option that can clean your car quickly and easily, then a touchless car wash is a good choice. If you are looking for a more thorough cleaning, then an automatic car wash or a hand wash may be a better option.
Thank you for reading! If you have any additional information on the best Car Wash in Quakers Hill, please leave a comment below. We would love to hear from you!